Inspirational Quotes - Good Morning To Everyone

If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.
- Maya Angelou

I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn’t like it.
- Samuel Goldwyn

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
- Cary Grant

Good Morning Quotes For Cupid Stricken Married And Engaged Couples
Best Collection of Sayings

Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- Mohandas Gandhi

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive — to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- Marcus Aurelius

If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.
– Mark Twain

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
– Emily Dickinson

I’ve always thought respectable people scoundrels, and I look anxiously at my face every morning for signs of my becoming a scoundrel.
– Bertrand Russell

Do not say, ‘It is morning,’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name.
– Rabindranath Tagore

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
- E. B. White

Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
- William Blake

Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.
– Salvador Dali

Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
- Elbert Hubbard

The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.
- Ogden Nash

In the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
- Kahlil Gibran

You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.
– Billy Wilder

If people were meant to pop out of bed, we’d all sleep in toasters.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by our Blog.We will appreciate your feedback(One Link Per Comment).