Life Love Death Quotes

Life Quotes On A2ZQuotes
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Isaac Asimov
+++++++++

Where there is love there is life.

Mahatma Gandhi
+++++++++

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Albert Einstein
+++++++++

Life Quotes
Gratitude Quotes
Alcohol Quotes
Love And Marriage

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.

Mark Twain
+++++++++

What would I do if I had only six months left to live? I'd type faster.

Isaac Asimov
+++++++++

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.

Katherine Mansfield
+++++++++

In the long run we are all dead.

John Maynard Keynes
+++++++++


If you really want something in life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers.

Homer Simpson
+++++++++

My doctor gave me two weeks to live. I hope they are in August.

Ronnie Shakes
+++++++++

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.

Walter Matthau
+++++++++

The person who has lived the most is not the one with the most years but the one with the richest experiences.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau
+++++++++

To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems!

Homer Simpson
+++++++++

The greatest mistake you can make is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Elbert Hubbard
+++++++++

Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet 'em on your way down.

Wilson Mizner
+++++++++

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.

Martin Luther King
+++++++++

Think to yourself that every day is your last; the hour to which you do not look forward will come as a welcome surprise.

Horace
+++++++++

As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
+++++++++

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti
+++++++++

Don't be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life.

Bertolt Brecht
+++++++++

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
+++++++++

I'm happy about the things I've done. Not always happy about the results, but happy about the decisions, because I made them myself. And I think that's an important way to go through life.

Kevin Costner
+++++++++

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.

Douglas Adams
+++++++++

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.

Danny Kaye
+++++++++

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.

Mark Twain
+++++++++

Comments