Friendship Quotes - Friends are the most valuable assets - Great Sayings

Robert Louis Stevenson
A friend is a gift you give yourself.

Sicilian Proverb

Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.

E. M. Forster

If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.

Winnie the Pooh
You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

Epicurus
It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us.

John Lennon
I get by with a little help from my friends.

Khalil Gibran

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.


Edgar Watson Howe


When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Charles Caleb Colton
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.

Latin Proverb


A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Comments