Quotes - Hope in reality is the worst of all evils

Lord save us all from a hope tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms.

Mark Twain
--------------------------------------

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.

Friedrich Nietzsche
--------------------------------------


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.

Emily Dickinson
--------------------------------------


My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Maya Angelou
--------------------------------------


I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.

Dalai Lama

--------------------------------------

Comments