Intelligence-Famous Quotes and Sayings

Man is an intelligence in servitude to his organs.
Aldous Huxley
------------------------------------

I know this world is ruled by infinite intelligence. Everything that surrounds us- everything that exists - proves that there are infinite laws behind it. There can be no denying this fact. It is mathematical in its precision.
Thomas A. Edison
------------------------------------

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
Winston Churchill
------------------------------------
Bottom line is, I didn't return to Apple to make a fortune. I've been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. There's no way you could ever spend it all, and I don't view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.
Steve Jobs
------------------------------------

There is no method but to be very intelligent.
T. S. Eliot
------------------------------------

Comments