Bible proverbs and Sayings -About Relations - Food for Thought

Psalm 61:8
So will I sing praise unto thy name forever. That I may daily perform my vows.

1 Corinthians 7:2-4

Let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath(have) not the power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath(have) not power of his own body, but the wife.

Inspirational Quotes

Family And Relationships
Family Relations And Great Values
The Christmas Gift

Galations 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ.

Samuel 15:35
And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

Matthew 18:3

Except ye become as little children, ye will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

I Peter 5:7
Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.

Psalms 147:8

He covers the sky with clouds, he supplies the earth with rain, and maketh(make) the grass grow on the hills.

I Corinthians 3:16

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and that the spirit of God dwelleth in you.


Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. 

Proverbs 34:14
Seek peace, and pursue it. 


Psalms 144:2


My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. 


Mark 9:23
Everything is possible for him who believes.

Jeremiah 29:11
I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Proverbs 12:24
Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.

Proverbs (ch. X, v. 1) 
A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.

Proverbs (ch. XXII, v. 6) 
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. 

Comments