Love and Physical Appearance - What does a woman want

Love and Physical Appearance
The great question - which I have not been able to answer - is: "What does a woman want?"

Sigmund Freud

My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

Woody Allen

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

Henny Youngman


A woman knows she's wearing the right dress, when her man wants to take it off.

Robert Paul

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.

Patrick Murray

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.

Margaret Thatcher

How do you write woman so well? I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

Jack Nicholson

S#x is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy.

Steve Martin

S#x is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation... the other eight are unimportant.

Henry Miller

S#x and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them.

Kevin Costner

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Clint Eastwood

Oh, Lord, if I ever meant anything to you, please let me fall asleep before she thinks of s#x.

Al Bundy

Mick Jagger is about as s#xy as a pissing toad.

Truman Capote

Women need a reason to have s#x. Men just need a place.

Billy Crystal

Woman might be able to fake orgasms. But man can fake whole relationships.

Sharon Stone

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women.

Nicole Hollander

Now that women are jockeys, baseball umpires, atomic scientists, and business executives, maybe someday they can master parallel parking.

Bill Vaughan

Beauty: The power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.

Ambrose Bierce

Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Homer Simpson

Comments