Technology Quotes-Internet Web As A New Medium Not A New economy

The big dispute between the government and Microsoft concerns the Internet "browser," which is the piece of software that puts a message on your computer screen informing you that the Internet is currently busy and you should try again later. As you can imagine, the potential market for this service is huge, so Microsoft would like you to use its browser, and not somebody else's. ~Dave Barry, 1998
Science fiction does not remain fiction for long. And certainly not on the Internet. ~Vinton Cerf

Blogs seem to have two magnetic poles, one attracting friends, the other repulsing relatives. ~Robert Brault

Sometimes I imagine a get-together where I introduce my family to my blogger friends and my blogger friends introduce my family to me. ~Robert Brault

Five years ago, we thought of the Web as a new medium, not a new economy. ~Clement Mok

Comments

  1. Very informative and interesting post.It is really a big help. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    new technology 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. @robert yarn Thank you.We value our readers feedback.
    Keep Visiting our network.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by our Blog.We will appreciate your feedback(One Link Per Comment).