Relationship -When Women go wrong, Man go right after them

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Marilyn Monroe
-------------------------

Woman might be able to fake orgasms. But man can fake whole relationships.

Sharon Stone
-------------------------

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Dean Martin
-------------------------

To love someone is to identify with them.

Aristotle
-------------------------

When women go wrong, men go right after them.

Mae West
-------------------------
Every woman should marry an archaeologist because she grows increasingly attractive to him as she grows increasingly to resemble a ruin.

Agatha Christie
-------------------------

Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.

George Washington
-------------------------

Please, Peg, if you have any feelings for me, don't make me make love to you.

Al Bundy
-------------------------

Comments