Women And Men - Relationship Quotes

Every woman should marry an archaeologist because she grows increasingly attractive to him as she grows increasingly to resemble a ruin.
Agatha Christie
--------------

There are three intolerable things in life - cold coffee, lukewarm champagne, and overexcited women.

Orson Welles
--------------

Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

Joey Adams
--------------

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill
--------------


Woman might be able to fake orgasms. But man can fake whole relationships.

Sharon Stone
--------------

I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.

Emo Philips
--------------

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.

Roseanne
--------------

To wear your heart on your sleeve isn't a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best.

Margaret Thatcher
--------------

I date this girl for two years, and then the nagging starts: 'I wanna know your name!'

Mike Binder
--------------

Crash programs fail because they are based on the theory that, with nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.

Wernher von Braun
--------------

I'm a personality as well as an actress. Show me an actress who isn't a personality, and you'll show me a woman who isn't a star.

Katharine Hepburn
--------------

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.

Walt Disney
--------------

No woman in my time will be Prime Minister...

Margaret Thatcher
--------------

Comments

  1. Hahaha......awesome quotes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @Anupriya .Please keep visiting us and share your experiance.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by our Blog.We will appreciate your feedback(One Link Per Comment).