Friendship-Famous Quotes and Sayings

I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.

Abraham Lincoln
-----------------------

Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.

To the living we owe respect
Friends Type
Friendship Quotes

Inspirational Quotes

Epicurus
-----------------------

So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.

Helen Keller
-----------------------

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

Helen Keller
-----------------------

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.

Epictetus
-----------------------

Comments