Inspirational Quotes - Any coward can fight a battle

Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning; but give me the man who has pluck to fight when he's sure of losing.

GEORGE ELIOT
-------------------------------------


To the living we owe respect
Friendship
Friendship Quotes

Types Of Friendship

Sharing a great saying on friendship to share with your friends and love ones to wish good morning
“I believe in angels, The kind that heaven sends, I am surrounded by angels, But I call them Friends…Good Morning Friends !”


Anonymous
-------------------------------------



Waiting to WIN is common
But
Working to WIN is Genius
I will not say “HAVE A NICE DAY”
Rather I would say “MAKE A NICE DAY”

Anonymous
-------------------------------------

Daali Par Baithey Huey Parindey Ko Pata Hai Ki Daali Kamjor Hai
Phir Bhi Wo Us Daali Par Baitha Hai…


Kyun ?

Kyunki Usko Daali Se Jyada Apne Pankh Par Bharosa Hai…

Anonymous
-------------------------------------

Comments