Flirting Courtship And Marriage - Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Mae West
----------------------------


Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Mae West
----------------------------

Last night I discovered a new form of oral contraceptive. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said no.

Woody Allen
----------------------------

Relationship Quotes
Change-Famous Quotes

Inspirational Quotes

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

Oscar Wilde
----------------------------

Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.

Ronnie D. Laing
----------------------------

I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind.

Patrick Dennis
----------------------------


Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included.

Karl Marx
----------------------------

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Mae West
----------------------------

It was a perfect marriage. She didn't want to and he couldn't.

Spike Milligan
----------------------------

Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.

Woody Allen
----------------------------

Comments