Dance like there is nobody watching- Idea and War Quotes

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

William W. Purkey
----------------


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

----------------

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

Bernard M. Baruch

----------------
War doesn't determine who's right - only who's left.

Bertrand Russell

----------------

Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it.

George Bernard Shaw

----------------

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Dr. Seuss

----------------

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
 

Marilyn Monroe
----------------

Comments