I hate to lose more than I like to win - Great Quotes

That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.

RICHARD BACH
------------------------------------------------


Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it.

ARTHUR ASHE
------------------------------------------------


I never thought of losing, but now that it's happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.

MUHAMMAD ALI
--------------------------------------

People always are encouraging about a terrible loss, so that sometimes the loser would like to strangle them.

GARRISON KEILLOR
--------------------------------------

I hate to lose more than I like to win.

LARRY BIRD
--------------------------------------

Comments